* Redhat / CentOS 5 Instructions
* Debian Instructions
* Gentoo Instructions
OS Version Requirements:
Software Version Requirements:
php GD with Freetype support
* Be sure you have sysstat installed and running.
* Get the latest sarGraphs source from github.
* Clone or extract the sarGraphs source to a Web readable location, or a install directory of your choice.
An example Apache configuration would look similar to below:
Alias /sarGraphs /usr/share/sarGraphs/
* Be sure this path allows override (to run .htaccess files).
* Test the application is working properly by running ./cron.sh as root.
If working, you will notice in the graphs/ & raw/ directories are populated with data:
* Verify the data is available via the web, password can be found (and changed) in sarGraphs_1.1.0/password_file.php
http://example.com/sarGraphs #(This would be the path you created)
* Create a new crontab for root as below (runs hourly)
10 * * * * /usr/share/sarGraphs/cron.sh 2>&1 #(Add in the correct paths)